Offering sweeping east views over the sparkling pool and the Ponte Vedra lagoon, this painted brick Ponte Vedra classic was completely remodeled (from the studs) in 2016. The home embodies a clean & sophisticated yet casual aesthetic which fits perfectly with the laid back “Old Ponte Vedra” lifestyle. Featuring wide open family/living/dining and kitchen areas, a spa-inspired master retreat (brand new), a sun-splashed Florida room, 3 additional bedrooms, 5 baths, 2 half baths AND a private office, this home is thoughtfully designed for casual beach living and entertaining! Complementing the fresh interiors are fabulous white oak plank floors throughout the home, charming pecky cypress wood accents and beams (repurposed from the original house), tongue and groove wood ceilings, ship lap accents, a wood burning fireplace with artfully designed stone wall surround and much more. The dream kitchen features sleek yet practical quartz counter tops, abundant custom cabinetry, a center prep island with extra fridge and ice maker, Thermadore appliances which include separate refrigerator, freezer & wine cooler, hooded gas range/oven, and convection oven. Relax with a fizzy drink, cool off in the pool (refinished completely as well), or dine al fresco on the breezy porch!
- Bulkheaded 110 x 180 lot (nearly ½ acre)
- The interior of the structure was gutted to the studs and the ground and completely rebuilt in 2016. The fabulous master retreat was added. The only original interior fixture remaining form the original home is the bath tub in the southeast bedroom.
- 4 bedrooms, private office, 5 baths, 1 interior half bath and a pool bath next to the outdoor shower
- Steam shower in guest bath in the hallway off of the great room
- Side family entry into terrific mud room which features a half bath and leads to the utility room
- Hardscape (driveway, walkways, patio) completely redone during remodel
- Saltwater pool refinished and updated during remodel
- Windows were new as of 2016 with the exception of the sun room picture window which was in great condition.
- Foam insulation (significantly reduced the electric bill)
- Summer kitchen off the breakfast area
- Outdoor shower and pool bath
- 2 car garage with cooled storage closets
Systems include two HVAC zones (2016), two water heaters (one large gas tank, the other tankless), sprinkler system, Sonos audio system, interior and exterior surveillance
Gas appliances include range, dryer, both water heaters, line for grill, line in yard for fire pit or hot tub.